Wednesday, December 27, 2017

NOODIN ~ Cultural Story Teller, Educator, Speaker, Author

James B Beard aka Noodin

Cultural Story Teller, Educator, Speaker, Author 

You are invited to visit my site.

 I hope you will enjoy the books and services offered here:  James B Beard aka Noodin @ www.northeastcultural.com




Behind me, in the photo, is the Grand Monadnock Mountain. It is the most climbed mountain in the Americas with more than 100,000 climbers each year. It is more than that. It is a spiritual gathering place for people. I often refer to her as Mona and she is my friend. Her Native American name is moniadenak and means At Silver Mountain. I live here on this mountain at Monadnock State Park. In the park I am a Park Ranger, Interpreter/story teller, Camp Host and Wilderness Responder. I maintain an area of the park to honor this special place with a ceremonial fire, medicine healing lodge and areas for native and cultural gatherings. These things are done to protect Mona.

My first book, White Mocs on the Red Road ~ Walking Sprit in a Native Way, is uniquely presented to aid people in gaining insight to the mysteries of the Elder teachings of the Traditional Native American.



Articles I write are about experiences that have occurred as I walk this path called life. These experiences are enhanced by the influence of Native American traditional teachings.

Storytelling at Grand Monadnock
As a Story Teller I offer insight to cultural values and personal ethics to aid people in finding ways to improve their lives. The intent of my work is to encourage awareness of cultural enrichment and protection of the environment.


My white heritage is enhanced by ancient teachings we all once had. I walk a red road in order to better understand the original teachings of all people. You are welcome to visit me at Monadnock State Park in Jaffrey, New Hampshire on Mt. Monadnock.


Article by James B Beard aka Noodin



James B. Beard aka Noodin is the author of  "White Mocs on the Red Road ~ Walking Spirit in a Native Way". Uniquely presented to aid people in gaining insight to the mysteries of the Elder teachings of the Traditional Native American.

You can own this book electronically (click) >>> EbookIbookNook BookKindle Fire



No comments:

Post a Comment