The gardens are ready to grow beautiful new life.. Monica and I are getting ready as well.
We are making plans to have a Native Fabric area, community gathering place, at Monica’s home in Amherst, NH.
It will consist of an area for a tipi, a teaching lodge and a healing lodge. A garden is in the works and it will be planted as a three sister’s garden consisting of corn, beans and squash.
- Story Telling by the fire.
- Talking circles.
- Native crafting of drums, shakers, dream catchers, tools, shelters, etc.
- Visiting Elders of various Native American Tribes
- Gardening Native American Style.
- Sharing about: Medicine Wheel, Prophesies, Ceremony, Animal Helpers, Survival Technique, Personal Well being, Community.
|My name is Maizy and I am waiting !|
Donations are gratefully accepted and considered private donations.
The programs will be hosted by James Beard aka Noodin and Monica Beard.
James B Beard is an advocate of traditional living and natural spirit teachings. Topics address concerns to do with wellness and balance in life. A student of native teachings from Ojibwe Elders, Algonquin language based people, living throughout the Great Lakes Region of the US and Canada. The audiences for my presentations vary from youth to elderl