Thursday, January 31, 2013

Must be time to get up.!



Winter in New Hampshire



A flash of bright light and I am awake. Another flash and the forest is like day. I walk out of my cabin and feel the gentle moist rain in the fog that is drifting through. Another bright light yet no sound. All is silent in the night except the brook as it sings it’s never ending song of life to mother earth nearby.

Must be heat lightning I think, and then it comes. A great flash lights up the fogged in forest and shows every tree with the clarity of a drawing outlining every branch. A crash of thunder so close that the ground shakes. I go back into the cabin. It is three thirty in the morning and the rain is now pounding the ground.

Must be time to get up!


To read more about Noodin electronically (click) >>> Ebook, Ibook, Nook Book, Kindle Fire

To read more about Noodin click on this link ~ http://www.northeastcultural.com/white_mocs_on_the_red_road.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment