Saturday, October 25, 2014

Leaving the Mountain




Hello my relatives,


Thank you for all the kindnesses that you have shown to me over these past years. I have been shown by my teachers that all things travel in circles and that each season is a direction in the circle of time. Over the past eight circles of that time I have been honored to call the Grand Monadnock my home. In the first four of those circles I came to understand a little about this Spirit place and about myself. In the following four circles together with all of you, we have done much to help others here at this place.
My Spirit name is Noodin and it means wind. It brings to mind at this writing the term, winds of change, for in the traveling of cycles there is continual change. The work of many has culminated in much healing for Mona, the mountain, and the people of this place. I look back on this time with a smile of gratitude for being able to be a part of this change.
The work of the people will continue to feed the energy of this place. It is for all of us to be diligent in this work. I know for myself that I will always be here in Spirit and this place has become a part of who I am. Many will come looking to find answers and you must do all you can to help them. Do not judge them for when you judge others you are really judging yourself.
Our circles must continue and as a community we must stand strong. Our lodges must stay focused on the energy of Spirit. There are places for these things to occur and it is to each of you to find those places. The lodge at this place will be returned to Spirit and the circles must be moved in order to continue the journey. All of this is not about closure. It is about renewal to a new cycle in time.
As I sit here tonight I can hear the wind as it flows over the mountain brushing the trees with a breeze of renewal. The earlier rains and thunder have done the cleansing to accept this renewal. The night ones are quiet as they move about doing their work and the day ones are resting as they wait for a new light. All is good and all is peaceful with Mona.
This has been a good home and now it is time to move on.
Ishkode Ininnii / Fire Keeper
Ni zagia giin kina gego / my love to you all,
Noodin


“To be centered is to stand alone together” Noodin

No comments:

Post a Comment